background

Saturday, February 19

spice up my life mom!

dear mrs. b,
lately i have been giving my mom a hard time about eating.
no one really believes this (probably because of my weight),
but i must admit, it's true.

this was me when she tried veggies or meat...


just playing and playing...this is a fun game,
the peas jump right off my tray if i push them just right.

i might try a carrot...
gross! who eats this stuff?
maybe my mom will eat it for me...


no luck.  sheesh.


but then, the best thing i ever ate in my short life
was introduced to me.

JAMBALAYA!!
(my mom says for you and PEW to please not judge...
she had to use what she already had on hand...)
recipe courtesy of mrs. b.


this stuff is delicious!
good.
so good.

thank you.

love,
sweet p

1 comment:

  1. o sweet p! you are a true new orleans boy! your aunt kim will be taking you to mardi gras for sure as soon as you and Kimble and Josephine get a little taller!

    ReplyDelete