background

Thursday, February 3

A Body in Motion Stays in Motion

Welp. Another address for me. Since 2002, I have never lived in one place for more than a year. Moving from 1127 to the glorious Hume Hall got me started on my nomadic journey. Granted it only spans three cities, but over the past nine years I have moved eleven times calling eight different locations home. 1127 to Hume to 18th Terrace to 11th Ave to the Tau Mansion back to 18th Terrace back to 1127 to 101 Eola to Grover Ave to Eastover Ridge back to 1127 back to 101 Eola.

Phew.

I don't really know what information will interest the readers, but since this is my first post, I'm not going to apologize too much for it being terrible. Deal with it. I'm pumped to be in my new spot, living by myself. It's definitely nice. Since I have lived in pretty much every imaginable living situation scenario, I do think this living alone thing is my favorite. No offense to those that have families and can't do anything about their "roommates".

I'm hoping that this change of venue will also bring about some other changes, like, career-wise, for example. Not sure exactly how the two would be correlated, but hey, you never know. I guess that's not entirely true since I've had some exciting news of late. Oh, you haven't heard? I recently shot a commercial for PGATour.com (in which I will appear with my close, personal friend Dustin Johnson....again) and found out I was cast in a independent film. Now before you go all coo-coo for coco puffs, it's not going to be in Cannes or Sundance or anything of that nature. But, it will be a good experience and will hopefully provide me with some good tape. I guess most of all, hopefully it will be a good film. I know you all will want to ask a bunch of questions I don't know the answers to, but, I had to sign a non-disclosure agreement. So, you'll just have to wait for it to "come out."

That's really all I've got for now. Hopefully I'll have some interesting stuff to post on a regular basis. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. If I had a prize to give out, you would win it for a great blog post! :) It's kind of fun...I might get addicted.

    ReplyDelete