background

Monday, February 7

Decisions, Decisions

It seems that all I have to do to get a audition that would pay decent money, is plan a trip I really want to go on.

Once again, this is the case. I am, and have been, planning on joining the eldest of the bloggers out west for a little snow shredding session, which will no doubt, be awesome.

As I checked my email this morning, I saw an email from my agent. Awesome. Any sort of audition at this juncture is welcome. Oh, the shoot dates coincide directly with the dates of the ski trip. Yikes.

What to do, what to do.

I could go to the audition, and book the job, and not go skiing. Or tell my agent about the trip, and not go to the audition, and risk drawing the ire of my agent. Of course there is the much more likely scenario of going to the audition and not booking the job, which would not make the agent mad(since they would be none the wiser about the dilemma ) and allow me to grace the slopes of Park City with my presence. Of course this would mean money left on the table.

I guess there is no use in crying over spilled milk, or milk that's still in the carton, or milk that's spilled directly into the sink.

Tune in next time to find out what happens.

1 comment: