background

Tuesday, February 8

Brown Bear, Brown Bear

This morning P greeted us with his new favorite book,
Brown Bear Brown Bear, What Do You See?
I have it memorized.

Over the last couple of days P has developed an obsession with this book,
he finds it wherever it is and brings it to me to read.
And is intent on helping turn the pages.

I see a brown bear, a red bird, a yellow duck, a blue horse,
a green frog, a purple cat, a white dog, a black sheep, a goldfish,
a teacher, and children looking at me!


Side note: in the future I think I will spend a little more time "editing" our photos.
For instance, is it possible to replace pjs with jeans?

Also, I am spending too much time on the internet reading other blogs,
it is a strange world out there. 
We look forward to some family, friends
 & Florida sunshine in less than 24 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment