background

Tuesday, September 4

Waiting for my real life to begin....

Who says you need an incredible vacation to have something to blog about!? Not me! As Aunt T (FTD) likes to say, P man's whole life is one big vacation.  So true.  His people are out of town currently and so he has only me, his dad, and his sister to keep him entertained - tough life.  He runs around the house saying "where T go? where yay yay go? where uncle mack go? where grandad go?" He seems to have grasped that Uncle RBDIII is in Massachusetts and not California and so now he sits on the New England States on his rug map when he wants RBDIII.  Pretty cute.

At any rate, summer is officially over and our family has started SCHOOL!!!!  Ok, so, not real school, just pre-school two days a week.  But, I drive CARPOOL.  Ok, carpool only with P and L - but still, I drop him off and pick him up! Can you believe it? I'm such a great mom.  Also, I go to meetings.  Meetings....plural.  As in, I just found out I have another one on Thursday and I am supposed to bring breakfast.  Which is awesome, because I can hardly get my family of 4 fed before we have to get out the door so I'll keep you posted on how that goes.  I know you can't wait.

Nothing else to say here, just waiting for our adventurers to get back so we can celebrate sweet L's first birthday!  Shoot me an email if you need our new address to send gifts.  She shares all of her brothers everything, so I wonder what she wants!?  Just kidding about the address...its the same as it has been for nearly 30 years....my parents.  Anyone out there want to sell us a house?  I read an article in the NY Times this weekend about a family who all shared one home, decided they liked it, so they pooled together to pay off the mortgage and are now adding a downstairs wheelchair access wing for when the grandparents get older.  What do you think LTD, RBD Jr. and BML?  Could we make it!??

Enjoy the punctuation on this one.  And, while you're at it, if you have toddlers, or know one, and are on twitter you should follow @honesttoddler.  Hysterical.


Here we are! P man's first day of school.  

No comments:

Post a Comment