background

Monday, September 5

Moving Makes It Dusty

I had the full intent of making myself a delicious dinner, enjoying said dinner, and writing a post about my cross-country trip and first few days in LA.

Well, I did make a delicious dinner. Though I was skeptical because I am having problems with the propane grill out back as I feel as though I am going to blow up the house, so I quit after one try. Don't worry, I did remember to turn the propane tank off again. So, I made skirt steak the same way I would make a thicker cut inside. It worked out more than fine. Less than great, but I was still pleased considering my expectations were low.

Anywho, how did I get off track from my intended blog post? Well. I was scanning Facebook and came across a link that a number of friends had posted. It was an ESPN short doc written by Tom Rinaldi and narrated by Edward Burns. This piqued my interest because I like Tom as a writer, but not as a narrator, and I pretty much love anything Edward Burns does. So I clicked on it. Now I have to go to bed.

Man in the Red Bandana.

No comments:

Post a Comment