background

Thursday, April 4

Homemade

I have no pictures of the children....I'll probably amend that and attach a few since I know that is what everyone looks for when it's me blogging...I just wanted to tell our 17 readers that I made my own laundry detergent today.  What am I coming to?  Cloth diapers, homemade detergent...I even bought some essential oils to see how I could make my own cleaning solutions.  I think it's probably kind of trendy in a weird way because these things are popping up all over blogs and pintrest....i mean, tapiture. Anyway, if you care, I let you know how it turns out.

Also happening - meetings at preschool for the new advisory board for 2013 - 2014.  Crazy.  I'm big time now, preschool advisory board, homeowner, mom to 2 toddlers, making my own laundry detergent.  Watch out world.

Also, some people I am following on twitter and so whose blogs I read while I yell ask P nicely to stay in his room for rest time.

Rachel Held Evans

Sarah Bessey

Momastery



























No comments:

Post a Comment