background

Tuesday, February 14

I Will Always Love You

Hi friends. I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I even meant to blog about my epic road trip with my friend Richie. We hit Lake Tahoe, Inyo National Forest, Death Valley, Las Vegas, Roswell, Area 51, Santa Fe, Dallas, New Orleans, and Pensacola before making it back to Orlando. Home base.

After a pretty dobie Holiday season, I started school at Rollins so that I can earn an MBA. So far, it appears that my life has been reduced to eating (sometimes), sleeping (occasionally), classes (regular), and studying/group work (more than I bargained for). It is hard to go back to school - for some reason I thought that it would be easier than working 40 hours a day. I was wrong!

I  miss San Francisco; wouldn't be fair to pretend that I didn't. I miss the good friends I had found (and rediscovered), I miss the amazing food, and plethora of outdoor activities out my doorstep. However, life has been good here in the Sunshine State. There is much to be said about some solidly warm weather, bike rides with some of my favorite people, and a mid-January swim with my nephew.I've been especially thankful to have family by my side when my bestest pal in the whole wide world, Pax, had to go to the animal hospital last week. Turns out he's going to be fine, but I was a complete wreck. I'm going to need 100 massages to get rid of this tension.

Life is going full tilt here at 1127, so if you promise to check in on the blog, I promise to update more frequently. Currently, I am brainstorming how to write about most recent adventures as a nanny. Plus, stories originating from my MBA class are pretty amazing. . . if I tell them right.

Stay Dobie.


No comments:

Post a Comment