background

Friday, November 11

don't eat the pizza! and other adventures...

I'm blogging! At 10 am!  How is this possible?  A baby swing and an iphone.  BML and I are new to the iphone world, we didn't know what we were missing!  LTD gave me an itunes gift card for my birthday and one of the first things I spent it one was toddler apps since yay yay! already introduced them to sweet p during her visit.  He is now perched on the couch in "Fish School" learning his letters.  And sweet l girl is quietly napping in her swing.  AND!  Thanks to FTD my house smells delicious with a concoction of cinnamon and vanilla simmering on the stove. (check out this link) I have even brushed my teeth this morning, and last night I read a book!  Only 10 pages, but a book!  Oh quiet time...it's good to see you again.

Yesterday was a completely different story.  We headed to Whole Foods to grab something to eat as our refrigerator was completely bare.  Completely.  And Whole Foods has a parking garage under the store so its easier to maneuver both kiddos in and out.  Except that P refused to ride in the cart, so I let him walk provided he stay by my side the whole time.  It was an experiment, and he did pretty well!  We played I spy with all of the items on my list.  "Where are the bananas, P?"  and he ran to the bananas, I picked them up and he put them in the cart.  We had a little trouble with the eggs, but we managed to make out with them all intact.  We stopped at the pizza spot for some quick lunch - I picked P up to check out the slices and he promptly let our a huge sneeze and splattered the glass with snot.  sick.  the snot, and P.  oops. 

Like I mentioned last time, I spend a good amount of time at night on pintrest.com while nursing L.  Sometimes I spent too much time in the food section and pin all things delicious and bad for you.  But as you all know if you have been following, P loves to help bake, so it's a good activity.  But not good for dropping the baby lbs, especially since I am not doing a lot of exercising lately.  I did about 20 minutes of yoga a few days ago and my body is still yelling at me.  Anyway, a couple of days ago I found this http://playathomemom3.blogspot.com/ with all kinds of activities and I thought, we could do that stuff, no problem.  It overwhelms me though with all the set up and I never have everything you need and I'm not great and knowing what I can substitute so we did the old vinegar & baking soda experiment.  Success!  We played with the eyedropper making volcano's for 45 minutes while L was sleeping.  I managed a couple pictures...




This last picture is us making FTD some art since she has requested some via twitter.  P is making his way toward L sleeping in her swing so I'm signing off...here he comes!  What a lovely 15 minutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment